By creating a Seller Profile, you acknowledge and agree to each of the following:)
- Authorized Person.You are a principal or employee authorized to create a Seller Profile for the relevant Seller.
i. You will provide accurate, truthful, and complete information regarding your business, and keep all business information up to date;
ii. You will create only one Seller Profile for each location of your business;
iii. You will pick a business category that accurately describes your products and services; and
iv. Seller Profiles created for business categories not supported by Doughful will be removed without notice.
- License Information.If your profession or business requires licensure, you agree to provide all licensing information necessary to advertise your business online on Doughful. In addition, you represent that any licensing information you provide is accurate and up to date.
- Projects.You agree that any Projects posted on your Seller Profile represent your own work, and you will not claim credit for the work of others.
- Affiliations. Doughful may enable you to display your affiliation with certain trade associations relevant to your business. You agree that you will only choose those organizations with which you are actually affiliated for display on your Seller Profile, and promptly remove any affiliations if no longer current. You agree that in certain circumstances Doughful may display your affiliation with certain trade association partners on your Seller Profile on your behalf, e.g. upon verification of membership by the trade association.
- No Guaranteed Placements.The appearance of your Seller Profile in Doughful search results is not guaranteed and is dependent on a number of factors, including without limitation the popularity and volume of photos, reviews, and user interactions. Doughful does not guarantee specific placements on Doughful except as part of paid marketing packages.
- Reviews. Customers may review your business on your Seller Profile. You understand and agree that while all reviews must follow our Review Policy, Doughful does not remove negative reviews that do not violate our Review Policy, regardless of whether a Seller is a paying customer or not, except as may be required by law.
- Communications Preferences.When you create an account on Doughful, please note that any prior communications preferences you may have conveyed to Doughful will not be transferred to your Doughful account.